PoinstBet offers great odds and daily specials. Join with the PointsBet promo code to find out more.
- See player offers on PointsBet. T&Cs Apply.
PointsBet Promo Code: Great Odds & Daily Specials
|Pointsbet Section||Offer Details||Pointsbet Promo Code 2020|
|NRL Specials||T&Cs Apply||GET POINTSBET PROMO CODE|
|AFL Specials||T&Cs Apply||GET POINTSBET PROMO CODE|
|NBA Specials||T&Cs Apply||GET POINTSBET PROMO CODE|
|Horse Racing Specials||T&Cs Apply||GET POINTSBET PROMO CODE|
|Greyhound Specials||T&Cs Apply||GET POINTSBET PROMO CODE|
- 1 PointsBet Promo Code: Great Odds & Daily Specials
- 2 Review of the Platform: Sport & Race Betting Bookie
- 2.1 Sports: Join Now to Bet on Sports and Racing
- 2.2 Banking Options: Very Limited But With No Extra Fees
- 2.3 Odds: The Australian Way – Let Us Explain If You Don’t Know
- 2.4 Customer Support Service Quality: 24/7 Available
- 2.5 Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness: A Great Application & A Very Mobile Friendly Site
- 2.6 Final Thoughts on PointsBet: Bet on a wide range of sports and betting markets
- 3 Top 3 PointsBet Alternatives
How to Register On the Site
- The whole process is really easy. Start by launching the PointsBet website in your browser. There’s a red “Sign Up” button in the top right corner. Use it to start the registration process.
- Fill in your personal details like your first and last name, address and phone number
- The promo code field is the first one to fill in. Enter the PointsBet Promo Code displayed on the button above to receive to whole welcome promotion.
- Create a personalized username and password.
- It’s important to know that PointsBet works exclusively with Australian customers and doesn’t accept the player from the rest of the world. So, accept the terms and conditions.
- Place a deposit when you are ready and that’s it.
Review of the Platform: Sport & Race Betting Bookie
Unlike traditional bookmakers, PointsBet offers spread betting only. This is why you will see a different layout compared to other sportsbooks. The whole design is simple and the navigation is seamless. Pointesbet made sure that the user experience is as smooth as it gets. For example, there are plenty of featured events which cover the most popular sports and games for the day. You could also use the navigation menu from the top left corner to see the full betting coupon. There, you will also find links to the support page, promotions, and more.
Sports: Join Now to Bet on Sports and Racing
The main target of PointsBet is the Australian market. It’s no wonder to see pretty much any sport and league popular in the country available for betting. Here’s what the bookmaker offers:
- Horse and greyhound racing: every Australian race is offered by PointsBet. When it comes to the betting options, you can pick between win/place, markets like Exacta and Trifecta, and more. To see what’s available for a specific race, open the betting coupon;
- Aussie Rules: it’s no surprise to see the famous Australian version of football in the list of sports provided by PointsBet;
- American football: the NFL is quite popular in Australia and PointsBet made sure to include all games. You can pick between more than 100 betting options on each event, so it’s safe to say you will find what you’re looking for;
- Baseball: you can pick between 50 markets on all games from the MLB;
- Basketball: the likes of NBA and the mainstream European basketball leagues can be found here. The selection of markets is once again quite decent;
- Rugby: you will find games from the Rugby Union and the Rugby league in this section of the PointsBet website;
- Soccer: soccer fans will be happy to see that PointsBet offers to bet on this sport as well. The main attraction here is the English Premier League, but many other popular competitions are included as well;
- Other sports: the likes of tennis, snooker, cycling, darts, gold, and more complete the list of sports at PointsBet.
If you’re patient enough to place wagers on futures such as the winner of a competition, top scorer, and other long-term markets, PointsBet will oblige.
Banking Options: Very Limited But With No Extra Fees
You can use only two payment methods to deposit at PointsBet. The first one is debit and credit cards such as VISA and MasterCard. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to withdraw if you pick this option. There’s no such problem if you go for bank transfers, though. They are available for both deposits and withdrawals. It’s worth mentioning that PointsBet doesn’t charge extra fees. Another advantage is that the operator secures each transaction with high-tech SSL encryptions.
Odds: The Australian Way – Let Us Explain If You Don’t Know
Let’s say you want to bet on a game of Aussie Rules. You see the team you fancy given a +20 points margin and place your wager. The return is not fixed as in classic bookies. For example, if your team wins by 23 points, you get 3 times your stake. If it loses, the same rules apply. The good news is that you could present a stop loss, so things don’t end up badly. The exciting part of this system is that the better your team performs, the more you win. It will be a refreshing change compared to what you already experienced.
Customer Support Service Quality: 24/7 Available
If you have any questions, we recommend you to check the PointsBet Help Section first. It has a lot of data on various topics such as payments, terms, promotions, and more. You will also find a detailed explanation of spread betting and how it works.
Of course, sometimes this won’t be enough. If that’s the case, you could easily contact the customer support team of PointsBet. You can start the live chat feature or even use the phone line listed on the website if you’re in a hurry. The alternative is to write an email. An agent will reply within 24 hours.
Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness: A Great Application & A Very Mobile Friendly Site
If you want to place a wager on your phone or tablet, you can easily do so. PointsBet will offer you the following options:
Mobile Application: For all those who prefer Android phones and tablets, there’s a native app. You can get the APK from the PointsBet website. You will experience a clean design with a simple user interface. The navigation is seamless and you can quickly find what you’re looking for. This is pretty useful, as PointsBet made sure to include all of its features in the Android app. You will find the same betting coupon that covers all sports and markets available on the desktop. Just a couple of taps will be enough for you to locate the event you need and place your wager. There are no special mobile promotions by entering the PointsBet Promo Code but it still works of course for the mobile.
Mobile Site: For other devices or people who simply don’t want to use extra memory, you could go for the responsive PointsBet website. It will adjust to iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices without any issues. The reason for that is HTML5 which changed the mobile gambling world completely.
All you need to do is open the page on your device and sign in. The PointsBet web-app will automatically scale for the best performance. There will be no ugly graphics or slow performance. Of course, all betting options and features of the platform work on the go.
Final Thoughts on PointsBet: Bet on a wide range of sports and betting markets
PointsBet entered the Australian gambling market only at the beginning of 2017 which makes it one of the freshest sportsbooks. It is licensed by the Northern Territory Racing Commission. PointsBet is focused purely on spread betting which is a bit unusual. Unlike traditional betting mechanics where you see odds, the basis here is margins.
Another good sign of the intentions of PointsBet is the list of partners of the company. It includes the Australian Football League, Australian Rugby Union, National Rugby League, Cricket Australia, Tennis Australia, and Football Federation Australia. This pretty much guarantees that Pointsbetmeans business and the local punters can expect a lot from the bookmaker. If you are among them, you should definitely consider PointsBet. You will be able to find a lot of fun and exceptional opportunities to win big with spread betting. The limits are much higher compared to the classic form of betting. As of this moment, PointsBet is the only online operator that offers spread betting, so make sure to give it a try.
The next thing we liked about PointsBet is the variety of the betting coupon. You will find plenty of sports popular in Australia, but also all kinds of competitions from all over the globe. Chances are, your favorite sport is covered. The list of betting markets is also impressive and often surpasses the 100 marks for popular games and leagues. If you’re still not convinced by PointsBet, there are a lot of promotions, with the PointsBet Promo Code available above, that could change your mind. Despite the lack of a first deposit bonus, the bookmaker gives you many opportunities to earn extra cash in the form of cashback and money back offers.
Top 3 PointsBet Alternatives
There really isn’t an alternative to PointsBet if you want to try spread betting. However, there are a couple of classic sports betting operators that could be considered the best options for Australian players. Here’s some info about them:
Bet365 – One of the Best
Many believe that Bet365 is the best bookmaker online. They’ve got a solid case, to be honest. You can easily see why when you open the Australian version of Bet365. It was launched in 2012 and owns a local license. The biggest advantages of Bet365 Australia include one of the widest betting coupons out there, high odds. All this works on mobile as well.
Ladbrokes – A Special Platform Just for Australia
Ladbrokes is one of the most experience gambling operators in the world and its history starts way back. It’s nice to see the company obtain a license for Australia too. The local version of Ladbrokes is dedicated to providing an impeccable betting service. The long list of sports and markets is just the start. There are also lots of promotions and a solid mobile version.
Betfair – Something Different
Betfair is the largest betting exchange in the world. This means you won’t be betting against the bookie, but against other players. The website of the company is opened to Australian players as well. This allows you to set your own odds on the games and markets you like. Of course, someone has to match them, but Betfair has a lot of traffic. On top of that, you can find some cool promotion for some extra juice.
Validity period of the PointsBet Promo Code: 2020
Last update : January 2020
Last update : January 2020