We have read the small prints of the Betfred Casino terms and summarised them below:
Welcome Bonuses Overview
New players at Betfred Casino are entitled to a £200 welcome bonus. All you need to do is a deposit and place a bet of minimum £5 (maximum £100). You will receive a 100% match of your deposit as a bonus.
On your second and third deposit, you get a 50% match of your second and third deposit/transfer amount). The minimum deposit is set to £5 and on both occasions, you can get up to £50 in bonus money.
Both bonuses have to be accepted within three days of the offering. Once you accept the offer, you have 14 days to take advantage of it and meet the release requirements.
Below you can see the most important Terms of the Betfred Casino offers:
- The casino promotion is available online for desktop and mobile users
- There is a 40x wagering requirement for the bonus
- The Bonus is valid for 14 days
- The £200 welcome bonus cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
Terms of the 100% First Deposit Bonus up to £200
Here are the most important things you need to know about this offer:
- In order to get the First Deposit Bonus at Betfred Casino, you need to deposit a minimum of £15 (or currency equivalent).
- When you make your first deposit to the casino, you will receive a pop-up message asking you to ‘Agree’ to receive the First Deposit Bonus. If you select ‘Agree’, you will accept the bonus along with its Terms and Conditions.
- As soon as you accept the bonus terms, you will automatically receive the First Deposit Bonus in your account.
- If the bonus isn’t credited automatically, you should reach out to Betfred’s customer support. They offer 24/7 support via Live chat and will add the bonus to your account. Make sure to contact them before you have placed any bets. If you start using your deposited funds before the bonus has been activated, you will no longer be eligible for the welcome offer.
- The Welcome Bonus offer is limited to one bonus per household and/or computer, and/or payment method.
- The following countries are excluded from receiving the first deposit bonus offer: Greece, Bulgaria, China, Spain, Estonia, Israel, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, India, Pakistan and USA. Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Romania, Pakistan, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine or USA.
- Players have to place wager 20 times the deposit plus bonus amount on the casino before they can withdraw any winnings.
- Players from the following countries have to fulfil wagering requirements of 50 times the deposit + bonus: Panama, Uruguay, Chile, Cambodia, Brazil, Argentina and Russia.
- The decision of Betfred management is final and binding in all cases of dispute.he decision of Betfred management is final and binding in all case
- Withdrawing or transferring any funds out of the casino account prior to completing the wagering requirements results in the bonus funds and winnings being voided.
Betfred Casino Bonus for High Rollers
If you’re ready to spend big and want to get the best value for your money, Betfred’s High Roller bonus is exactly the thing for you. All you need to do is deposit £1,000 or more at Betfred and they will thank you in style with a bonus of £500.
You can see how to claim your High Roller Bonus with steps below:
- Create a new Betfred account via Sign up now
- Go to the “Cashier” or “My Account” and select a payment method
- Deposit £1000 or more and claim your £500 ‘High Roller’ Bonus instantly
As with every offer, there are some terms you should take note of. You can see them listed below:
Terms and Conditions
- All new players at Betfred Casino are eligible for the £500 (Or currency equivalent) ‘High Roller Bonus’. However, if you have deposited into Poker before or registered on Betfred through an affiliate site, you’re not eligible for the ‘High Roller Bonus’’.
- Once a player deposits/transfers £1000 or more into Betfred Casino, they will automatically receive the £500 in their account. The maximum bonus amount of the ‘High Roller Bonus is £500, therefore if a player deposits more than £1000, they will still only receive £500. A deposit between £5 and £999.99 will qualify for the regular First Deposit Bonus.
- The ‘High Roller Bonus’ must be wagered Sixty times (60x) on Casino games to complete the wagering requirement. For Example: if the bonus is £500, then £30,000 must be wagered on Casino games in order to complete the bonus and release any winnings.
- Withdrawing or transferring any funds out of the player’s Casino account before completing the wagering requirement will result in the player’s bonus funds and winnings being removed from the account.
- Only once the wagering requirements are met, players can withdraw their winnings.
- Players must not stake more than 20% of the bonus amount (or £100) in a single bet /game round on any of the Casino games while the bonus is active (except for doubling, taking insurance and splitting in blackjack). Failure to comply with this rule will result in the bonus amount and winnings being removed from the player’s account. Keep in mind there are no real time bet restrictions during gameplay. Gameplay will be reviewed only on a player’s withdrawal.
- Players have 3 days of making their qualifying deposit to accept the bonus. Once 3 days have passed, the bonus will automatically expire.
- Users have 14 days to meet the wagering requirement of the bonus. After this time the bonus will expire and the bonus funds and/or pending winnings will be removed from the account.
- The bonus amount cannot be withdrawn and it won’t be converted to real cash, the bonus is meant for play purposes only.
- This promotion is available online at Betfred Casino and on Betfred Mobile Casino.
- The High Roller Bonus offer is not available for the listed countries: Greece, Bulgaria, China, Spain, Estonia, Israel, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, India, Pakistan and USA. Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Romania, Pakistan, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine or USA
- Customers from the following countries are required to meet wagering requirements of 50 times the deposit and bonus amount on the High Roller Bonus: Panama, Uruguay, Chile, Cambodia, Brazil, Argentina and Russia
- The bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
Last Update: May 2019