Up to 10% Cashback +100% up to £100 Match Bonus
- New customers. Welcome bonus: £20 min deposit, max bonus £100, wagering 40x. Game weighting applies. Betting limits: slots - £5 all other games - 10% of bonus amount. Cashback: 5% cashback on first and all other deposits during week 1, 10% cashback on all additional deposits taking place in week 2 only. Payment method restrictions and T&Cs apply:
18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Casino.com has been around for about 10 years which makes it one of the experienced operators on the market. The brand is owned by the Mansions Group. It’s among the largest players on the market and has a bunch of gambling products of an exceptional quality. The same can be said about Casino.com which offers a Playtech-powered casino platform with a lot of interesting games. To learn more about the operator, feel free to check our review below.
- A downloadable or web version
- iOS and Android apps
- Does not accept Paypal
The main selection of games at Casino.com is provided by Playtech. The company is among the largest and most popular vendors out there and is more than capable of single-handedly powering any online casino. Still, Casino.com offers products by other studios too, most notably NetEnt. The result is a large collection of quality games:
The largest category of Casino.com is dedicated to slots. They come in all shapes and sizes, as you could pick between hundreds of different titles. The themes include mythology, popular TV shows, movies, animals, and pretty much anything you could think off.
Casino.com also has plenty of different gameplay mechanics. Some of the slots are simple, while others offer all kinds of side games and features. Among the most exciting are the games with progressive jackpots. Titles such as Jackpot Giant, Mega Fortune, Hall of Gods, Gladiator, Fruit Mania, and others could change your life in a heartbeat.
Card and table games
If you are a fan of traditional card and table casino games, Casino.com won’t disappoint you. You will find plenty of variations of classics like roulette and blackjack in terms of rules, gameplay, and table limits. Of course, Casino.com offers other games such as Casino Hold’em, Baccarat, Sic Bo, Craps, and many others.
The video poker section of Casino.com contains about 15 different titles from this popular casino games. Fan favourites like Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better, and All American are only some of them.
If you prefer the likes of keno, scratch cards, and other casual games, this category of Casino.com is just for you. It has more than 30 exciting games.
The people who want a realistic experience with real table and dealers will be very happy with the Casino.com live section. It offers live streams of the highest quality from special studios. The games covered are roulette, blackjack, baccarat, Hi-Lo, Casino Hold’em, and 3 Card Brag. Simply browse around Casino.com and find the table that suits you best.
As a rather old-school operator, Casino.com still has a downloadable version for desktop. However, the room moved forward and you can play almost all of the games instantly from the browser of your computer. On top of that, Casino.com is available on the go as well. Let’s take a look at the different options:
The Casino.com client was the main way to play the games for years and remains a solid option. It was developed by Playtech. All games of the operator that are produced by the vendor are part of the downloadable casino software. It looks good and is optimized for a fast performance.
If you don’t want to install additional software and launch it every time you want to play, Casino.com is also available for instant play. All products of the operator are implemented on the website, so you will find the games of Playtech, NetEnt, or any other provider that works with Casino.com. The design of the platform is clean and the user interface will allow you to quickly find the games you might be looking for. Simply use the search feature or browse through the different categories.
There are a couple of different options, if you want to enjoy Casino.com on the go:
- iOS App: you can download the native application for iPhone or iPad. Simply go to the iOS App Store, find it, and install. This will give you access to more than 100 Playtech titles, including slots, card and table games, video poker;
- Mobile responsive website: if you have another device like Android and Windows Phone or simply don’t want to download an additional app, you could always go for the mobile-responsive website of Casino.com. The version runs smoothly and offers access to mostly slots, but at least a couple of games of pretty much every category.
Exclusive offer Up to 10% Cashback and 100% up to £100 Match Bonus
If you are interested in Casino.com, there’s another solid reason to open a new account. You can get a welcome package of up to $100 and 200 spins with the Casino.com bonus code. The first 20 spins will be credited to your account, as soon as you join, no deposit required. On top of that, Casino.com will give you a 100% first deposit bonus of up to $100 and another 200 spins.
Here are the most important terms and conditions related to this offer:
- The minimum qualifying deposit for the welcome package is $20
- You have to wager the bonus 40 times prior to withdrawal
- Betting limits: slots – £5 all other games – 10% of bonus amount
- Cashback: 5% cashback on first and all other deposits during week 1, 10% cashback on all additional deposits taking place in week 2 only
- Only bets on slots and scratch cards count for the full amount when it comes to the bonus wagering, stakes on other games contribute between 0-25% of the value
- You have 30 days to clear the bonus
- Deposits with Skrill or Neteller don’t qualify for the welcome bonus of Casino.com
- Payment method restrictions and T&Cs apply
The exclusive offer is the following: Up to £100 + 10% cashback
Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions related to the services of Casino.com:
Is Casino.com safe?
Yes, the owner has an impeccable reputation and has obtained all the necessary licenses.
Are the payments secure?
Yes, each transaction is encrypted with the latest SSL technologies, so your data and money are safe.
Will I be required to send documents?
Yes, Casino.com is legally obliged to verify your identity and address. This is why you will be asked to send a scanned copy of your ID, utility bills and possibly other documents.
Is there a loyalty program?
Yes, Casino.com has a VIP program with 4 tiers. Each time you play real money games, you will collect points. They will help you climb the ladder and you could also exchange them for cash later on.