Top Poker Rooms Rating Sign-up Bonus Link Pokerstars CLAIM £30 NO DEPOSIT 888Poker CLAIM £88 NO DEPOSIT
Are you really confused to figure out who is the best Poker room? No fret. Every regular poker player perhaps agrees that the top poker sites are PokerStars, 888poker, PartyPoker and also Americas Cardroom. Of course, the order of ranking of each of the poker rooms might differ depending on the parameters. This is quite common when you have a variety of features on the platter, and the participants are one of the popular forums in one category or the other. Let’s flip through some significant criteria to analyze the PokerStars and the 888poker.
888 vs Pokerstars: Comparison of Bonus
- 1 888 vs Pokerstars: Comparison of Bonus
- 2 Who is better in Volume of Poker Variants?
- 3 Let’s Compare Tournaments
- 4 Who Attracts More Traffic?
- 5 Countries Where the Websites are Available
- 6 Final Verdict – PokerStars Wins
PokerStars: £30 no deposit
- No Deposit Bonus: You will receive $30 with no dime spent, which can be availed for cash games and tournaments within 36 hours.
- First Deposit: The first deposit up to $600 would earn you 100% matching bonus.
- Star Rewards: You can earn customized Star Reward points when you play for real money. The chest might contain rewards, including Star Coins and free play.
- Spin & Go: You will stand to win randomly assigned prize pool.
888poker: £88 bonus
- Sign up: When you sign up, you will receive $88 as a no deposit sign-up bonus. You can get $8 immediately and the balance in 10 days @ $8 for every 250 points earned. With these bonus tickets, you can play on cash tables and MTT tournaments.
- Welcome Bonus: When you deposit an amount between $10 and $400, you can claim a 100% bonus.
Who is better in Volume of Poker Variants?
Let’s Compare Tournaments
Sit and Go (SNG) Tournament
You have amazing tournaments offered by PokerStars. You will get a choice of Hold’em, Omaha, and Stud, 5-card Omaha besides Draw Poker and Mixed games at the cash tables. With a low buy-in, you can participate in the SNG with many participants. The maximum for the buy-in might go up to $5000, though the slot up to the buy-in of $100 might be action-packed. You can also play SNGs for free if you have the Star Coins as buy-ins.
In comparison, the choice you have at 888poker is Regular, Turbo, Super Turbo, Special, and Satellites. The non-stop regular tournaments come with a buy-in of the range from $0.40 to $500. The blind levels of tournaments form a category of Turbo and Super Turbo, which are available with a buy-in option from $0.01 to $1000.
Who Attracts More Traffic?
Undoubtedly, the leader in this department is PokerStars with a huge difference in the 7-day average worldwide. The respective traffic for 24-hour peak and the 7-day average is 13,830 and 8400 with PokerStars. The similar volume for 888poker stood at 2121 and 1100, which is almost 7x less than the rival website, though there are about 10 million registered members on the Pokerscout website.
Countries Where the Websites are Available
PokerStars who is a king of poker sites was welcoming the players from almost all the countries. Subsequent to the transfer of hands to Amaya Gaming, which is now referred to as the Stars Group, the list of restricted countries is going longer. The list of countries where the players are not permitted now stands at about 30.
The exhaustive list of countries where the services are available from 888poker runs to about a whopping 180 countries.
Final Verdict – PokerStars Wins
Though there is a stiff competition between the two giants to occupy the top-notch positions, clearly PokerStars has an edge over the next rival based upon the parameters taken into account. In addition, the tutorial offered by PokerStars is very popular among the new players. However, there is no undermining the stunning offers of the West-facing poker site allowing experienced players to catch more fish with limited tables. If your objective is only to quench your excitement level, both offer an equal level.
This Pokerstars vs 888 review has been done based on the 2018 version of the software.