William Hill is a bookmaker that is based in the UK. Its casino offers an array of exciting games for players including video poker games, Blackjack, Roulette, Slot games, Arcade games, and Scratch games. Mobile games are also available.
We know that welcome offers and especially ‘bonuses’ can be obscured for new players so we are bringing this explanation guide to you. We decrypted the casino, vegas and live casino promotions.
William Hill Products Bonus Offer for 2017 William Hill Promo Codes Sports Betting £40 free bet Click here Casino Games / First Deposit Bonus 100% up to £300 Click here Second Deposit Bonus 75% match up to £100 Click here Live Casino / Welcome Offer Up to £100 welcome bonus Click here Daily Refund Up to £10 Click here Superman Slots 150% up to £200 Click here Live Roulette £10 000 weekly prizepool Click here Poker £10 free tickets WHP2000 Expired Offers Sports Betting N/A F100 Casino N/A THFC20 Live Casino N/A WHP2000 Bingo N/A WEDNESDAY2
The casino website has been made available to customers in more than one hundred and seventy-five countries, using over twenty languages. The law, however, restricts William Hill from operating in countries like USA or its close territories, France, Denmark, Belgium and other countries listed on the WH website.
A downloadable app is available for interested players who can participate in both sports betting and casino tables. For those who are already members, a player can easily transfer money from the William Hill sportsbook to the casino, using the same username and password.
For the veteran players, William Hill offers the Casino Club which has been specifically modelled for seasoned players. However, this offer will ask for a different club account.
WH also provides a full time live gaming for games like Live Baccarat, Live Roulette, Live Blackjack and Live Hold’em.
Bonus and promotions explained
William Hill offers various promotions for their players who entered a promo code at the sign-up.
Bonuses at the Casino
- The New Client Bonus Promotion is a bonus bet given to customers opening an account for the first time. The new customer is required to complete the instructions stipulated in the promotion. These instructions may either be a requirement to place the first bet or make an initial deposit.
Terms and conditions
A customer is only eligible for this offer once. It is given to one client with one account at William Hill. The client should provide only one home address, IP address and email address. If depositing or withdrawing from this account, a customer is mandated to use their registered credit card and bank card. All the details should match for any required processing. A customer will also be asked to prove their residency. If per chance William Hill believes that the presented case belongs to various accounts that can be traced to the same person, they have the right to withdraw their bonus bet.
This bonus bet will only be given on the initial funding to the William Hill account. Additionally, it could also be given on the first bet being placed on the account. The customer will have to complete any other instruction that has been given on the promotion.
To note is that if a client deposits fund to the account using POLi, they will not be legible for the promotion.
- The Deposit Bonus Promotion is given to clients who choose the promotion by depositing the stated minimum amount in a William Hill betting account. This amount is shown on the promotion.
- The Winning Bonus Promotion is an offer given to clients to gain extra capped winnings. The funds are paid as a bonus Bet, as stated in the promotion. This amount will, however, exclude the stake. An example of this is the 10% winners bonuses.
- A Refund Promotion is whereby a client receives back their bet stake either as cash credit or as a bonus bet credit to the William Hill account. This is also specified in the promotion.
- A Reward Bonus Bet Promotion is given to a client who succeeded to finish a pre-specified action as stipulated in the promotion. This will include a Match Stake promotion. The reward is given as a Bonus Bet.
- A Partial Pay Promotion is when a client receives only a certain percentage of their likely winnings paid as cash dividend or cash credit. This will exclude the stake. This applies if the customer’s bet is a losing one and they have met all the required terms.
The wagering requirement is also stipulated. The minimum bet wager is 10 pounds. If the customer’s wallet holds an amount less than this, then the whole amount must be used at the same time. If it holds more, then the wager can be more than the 10 pounds.
Bonus on Vegas Games
William Hill Games is part of the William Hill Casino. Some of the games offered on this platform include Cleopatra Slots, Monopoly Slots, and Wheel of Fortune. They also provide arcade games instead of slot games. These include Bejeweled, Deal or no Deal and Pachinko.
- The Welcome Bonus provided at the William Hill Games is different from the William Hill Casino bonus. This is a wonderful deal for punters! The great thing about it is that it can be easily earned and cashed out. A player can earn this bonus by opening an account for the first time, depositing an amount between 10 pounds to 100 pounds and they will immediately receive a double amount as a bonus!
- The Macau Bonus: players that are seduced by the new Macau games will be eligible for a 200 pounds bonus.
Terms and conditions
There is a 30x wagering requirement on this bonus balance. Once a player has cleared this, they are able to withdraw all the funds in their account.
- The Bonus Bar is also another provision at William hill. It is a meter that increases with every real money wager that a punter places. Once the Bar reaches its maximum height, the player will immediately receive a cash bonus. This will either be 2,5,10,100 or 6000 pounds. The bonus bar will reset itself again upon the receipt of the reward.
- The VIP Bonus Bar is given for those with really high bets. The rewards can go up to 50,000 pounds. The request to play on this platform must, however, be personally requested from the customer service desk. On receiving the award, a punter is required to play at least once before they can withdraw the amount.
William Hill retains the right to withdraw any amount they deem was gained in any illegal manner. For example, William Hill forbids any player from using their bets to gain arbitrage on any other entity belonging to the William Hill Group i.e. Centrebet and Tom Warehouse Pty Limited. They also retain the right to refuse any client they deem unfit to bet. This particular client will receive a written notice from William Hill.
Currencies, deposits and withdrawals on William Hill
William Hill offers gamblers several payment options for withdrawing funds from their account. One of the requirements that they have is that a player uses the same withdrawal method as they used to deposit. For example, if a punter deposited 20 pounds by Paypal and then 50 pounds by card, they can only withdraw using their card only if they have withdrawn a minimum of 20 pounds using Paypal.
If using a debit or credit card to withdraw, the minimum amount required is 5 pounds. Processing time for either option is between 3-5 working days. For Paypal, Skrill, INSTADEBIT, and Neteller, the processing time is 24 hours, requiring a minimum amount of 5 pounds. If a customer is doing a bank transfer or paying by cheque, they will require a minimum deposit of 25 pounds. It will take between3 to 5 working days for the former to process, while the latter will require 5 to 28 processing days. Payments done in cash are processed immediately. A minimum of 10 pounds is required.
Currencies accepted by WH include USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, JPY, SGD, HKD, AUD, SEK, DKK, and CHF. A customer is to provide an ID and proof of residence before any withdrawal can be processed.